What We Look For In a Guest
We’re always on the lookout for new guests. Guests must live in the Central Florida area and help make Orlando a more vibrant place to live, work and play. If you’d like to be a guest on the show (or know someone who’s be great), here’s what you need to know!
We’re open to virtually anyone with an interesting story to tell (and can talk about that story for 30 minutes). Past guests have included:
- Small Business Owners
- Non-Profit Leaders & Volunteers
- Media (Bloggers)
- Musicians, Artists, Filmmakers, Speakers and other creative-types
If you have an upcoming project, event or just want to tell your story contact us. In your pitch, it’s helpful if you include:
- Your Name, Website (if available) and any additional Social Media Profiles
- A brief description of what you’d like to talk about
- And how you or your project/event/business contributes to the Orlando Community
*Please be aware that if you’re talking about an upcoming event, it may take a week or two for the show to go live from the day we record to the day it’s published. We suggest reaching out one month before your event to ensure timely coverage. Guests must be willing to record via Skype or in-person for about 60 minutes.