May 11, 2015
Ep 60 – Joel Goldstein, Entrepreneur & President of the Jewish Chamber of Commerce
Today’s guest, Joel Goldstein is an entrepreneur that has built a business you’ve probably never heard of… Mr. Checkout. Taking over the business from his father, Joel has grown Mr. Checkout to now service over 35,000 retail stores nationwide.
Joel share with us:
- How Mr. Checkout got started.
- Unique products Mr. Checkout distributes like: Bullet-Powered Golf Clubs, Reverse Scissors and a Perfume for Men that smells like…, well you’ll just have to listen to the show to find out.
- The value of mentorship in Orlando for local businesses.
- What skill all business owners should master in order to be successful.
- Why he started the Jewish Chamber of Commerce
- And much more.
Listen to the Show
You can listen to Orlando Water Hole (for free) three different ways:
- On this site by clicking the microphone icon on the top right-hand corner of this post.
- Subscribing on iTunes
- Subscribing on Stitcher Radio
Follow Joel Goldstein Online
- Joel Goldstein Homepage
- Joel Goldstein Facebook
- Joel Goldstein Twitter
- Mr. Checkout Homepage
- Mr. Checkout Facebook
- Mr. Checkout Twitter
Never Miss a Single Episode
Each month (usually) I send out a newsletter with access to exclusive interview content from our guests you can’t find anywhere else. Sign up below to find out more and also be eligible for giveaways and other great content. Signup below:
Comment on this Episode!
Have something to add to the show? Use our SpeakPipe Widget to leave a voicemail that we’ll play on a future show. Or you can type your comment by clicking below.